- Open the hood.
- How do I open the hood?
- We are familiar with the legend of Robin Hood.
- I told you to open the hood, not the trunk.
- Tom pulled his jacket hood over his head.
- The car had two broad stripes painted on the hood and the trunk.
- A confidence man polishes his "hood winking" or "eye-washing" techniques before bilking a new victim.
- Some people describe Tom as a cross between Robin Hood and Zorro.
- It's so hot that you could cook an egg on the hood of a car.
- Once upon a time, there lived in a village a little girl called Little Green Hood.
- Hugh, but hug, and hood, but hoot, buoyant, minute, but minute.
- Brothers Grimm’s Little Red Riding Hood has a neutral gender, while Charles Perrault’s has a masculine one.
- I usually turn on the hood when cooking.
- A wily hunter, Christopher Columbus once donned a red riding hood and went into the forest. Without a doubt, he attracted the Big Bad Wolf, grabbed him, and dragged the screaming wolf back to his ship.
- Robin Hood Aviation