- (Greek mythology) the supreme god of ancient Greek mythology; son of Rhea and Cronus whom he dethroned; husband and brother of Hera; brother of Poseidon and Hades; father of many gods; counterpart of Roman Jupiter
- Zeus is angry.
- Odysseus and Morpheus are pronounced, with perfect regularity, like Zeus.
- Socrates was accused of atheism because he did not believe in Zeus.
- I've never met anyone who is agnostic about the existence of Zeus.
- Io was one of the lovers of Zeus and was transformed into a cow by him.
- May averting Zeus make good his title here, in Cadmus' hold!
- In 776 B.C., the first Olympic Games were held at the foot of Mount Olympus to honor the Greeks' chief god, Zeus.
- Zeus faber
- JOD Zeus faber
- Zeus faber Sea bass BSS
- Beryx spp. Japanese John Dory JOD Zeus faber