- abrogate all exemptions and autonomous taxation provisions in the tax system, including income from special allowances paid to civil servants;
- On 9 October 2007, ECOFIN decided to abrogate the EDP in accordance with Article 104(12) of the Treaty.
- Article 6 (crop-protection associations): Italy undertook to abrogate the contribution towards the associations' day-to-day management costs.
- the budget deficit in Malta has seen a credible and sustainable reduction to below 3 % of GDP and the debt-to-GDP ratio has been diminishing towards the reference value of 60 %; the Commission therefore recommended the Council to abrogate the Decision on the existence of an excessive deficit for Malta,
- According to Article 122(2) of the Treaty the Council, acting by qualified majority on a proposal from the Commission, is to decide which Member States with a derogation fulfil the necessary conditions for the adoption of the single currency and abrogate the derogations of the Member States concerned,
- the budget deficit in Slovakia has seen a credible and sustainable reduction to below 3 percent of GDP; the Commission therefore recommended to the Council to abrogate Decision 2005/182/EC of 5 July 2004 on the existence of an excessive deficit for Slovakia ,Slovakia has been a member of ERM II since 28 November 2005; in the two-year period ending 18 April 2008, the Slovak koruna (SKK) has not been subject to severe tensions and Slovakia has not devalued, on its own initiative, the SKK bilateral central rate against the euro,