contract governing the merger of two or more companies
- The share acquisition agreement was signed on 8 June 2004.
- According to point 7 of the Acquisition Agreement, THA should support the privatisation with additional measures.
- The third one concerns an agreement inherited through BE’s 1999 acquisition of SWALEC, with TPL.
- However, an agreement designed to bring wholesaler acquisition costs under control in the short term by putting an end to an acquisition war cannot be regarded as a clear infringement on a par with a price-fixing agreement.
- By letter dated 30 October 1992, Germany informed the Commission about the privatisation of WW via an Acquisition Agreement.
- The share acquisition agreement was signed on 8 June 2004. The capital increase was not registered until 17 August 2007.
- In various letters Germany supplied additional explanatory information on the Acquisition Agreement, the restructuring and the intended aid measures.
- The Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Agreement 1994, contained in Annex 1C to the Agreement establishing the World Trade Organisation) contains detailed provisions on the availability, acquisition, scope, maintenance and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
- Before the decisions for aid were taken, Germany provided the Commission with a copy of the Acquisition Agreement between the THA and Kvaerner Warnow Werft.
- the acquisition of such origin confers preferential tariff treatment on the basis of the preferential tariff measures contained in the Agreement;
- The third one concerns an agreement inherited through BE’s 1999 acquisition of SWALEC, with TPL. The contract was originally signed on 26 June 1991.
- Authorise acquisition of real estate by EU nationals within the limits provided for in the Schedule of Specific Commitments under the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS).
- The Acquisition Agreement provides that in order to privatise the yard, WW would incorporate KWW and transfer certain assets and liabilities to it.
- In accordance with the concept of the Acquisition Agreement between Kvaerner and THA aid was meant to cover part of the costs of the restructuring.
- a preferential trade agreement in accordance with Article XXIV of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) is applicable between the countries involved in the acquisition of the originating status and the country of destination;