- bureau dat advies geeft ogv. reclame
- an agency that designs advertisement to call public attention to its clients
- The ad agency has a lot riding on this account.
- In case of ad hoc inspections the Agency may adjust the size of the inspection teams.
- Standardisation inspections shall be conducted by the Agency on a regular and, where appropriate, on an ad-hoc basis.
- approves the establishment within the Agency of ad hoc projects or programmes in accordance with Article 20;
- The Agency shall conduct ad hoc inspections of national aviation authorities upon request from the Commission whenever deemed necessary for safety reasons.
- The Steering Board shall, acting by qualified majority, approve as necessary ad hoc arrangements between the Agency and third parties for each particular project or programme.
- preparing the statement of revenue and expenditure and implementing the Agency’s general budget and the budgets of ad hoc projects or programmes entrusted to the Agency;
- Every team shall have a leader and a minimum of two members. In case of ad hoc inspections the Agency may adjust the size of the inspection teams.
- When errors are discovered, an ad hoc rapid procedure should be set up in such a way that a provisional corrigendum is first agreed in the context of a committee and then published by the Agency.
- The Agency, while being open to participation by all Member States, should also provide for the possibility of specific groups of Member States establishing ad hoc projects or programmes.
- The ad hoc project or programme shall then be regarded an as Agency project or programme, unless the Steering Board decides otherwise within one month of receiving the information foreseen in paragraph 1.
- The Agency shall set up and chair an ad hoc working group of notified bodies with a view to checking that the EC procedures of verification carried out by notified bodies in the context of specific ERTMS projects are applied consistently.
- The Agency is therefore required to draw up a draft for creating and updating this document by cross-referencing the national rules for each of the relevant technical parameters and by providing ad hoc technical opinions on specific aspects of cross-accepting projects.
- Provision should therefore be made for the Commission to provide the necessary support towards the setting up of the Agency, including the conclusion of contracts and the appointment of an Executive Director ad interim until the Agency's Management Board can appoint an Executive Director itself.
- When errors are discovered, an ad hoc rapid procedure should be set up in such a way that a provisional corrigendum is first agreed in the context of a committee and then published by the Agency. This will allow an earlier use of this corrigendum by all stakeholders, including industry, notified bodies and authorities, pending a formal revision of the TSI by the Commission.