- Stop the enemy's advancement.
- The advancement of modern medicine was a long process.
- His poor educational background was not a bar to his advancement.
- Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
- Japanese seem to prefer picking a marriage partner as much like themselves as possible, finding a job that provides security and slow but steady advancement, and putting money in the bank.
- I am honored to be in the timeless city of Cairo, and to be hosted by two remarkable institutions. For over a thousand years, Al-Azhar has stood as a beacon of Islamic learning, and for over a century, Cairo University has been a source of Egypt's advancement.
- Periodic assessment – Professional advancement
- Periodic Assessment — Professional Advancement
- an exceptional advancement in step;
- tackle labour market segmentation by promoting job retention and advancement.
- To that end, it seeks to facilitate and promote the advancement of alternative approaches.
- deferment of advancement to a higher step for a period of between one and 23 months;
- Research infrastructures play an increasing role in the advancement of knowledge and technology and their exploitation.
- Recruitment – Periodic assessment – Professional advancement – Termination of service/contract – Removal from post
- Responsible for Iran’s technological advancement through relevant foreign procurement and training links.