- worthy of being recommended or suggested; prudent or wise
"such action is neither necessary nor advisable"
"extreme caution is advisable"
- That's not advisable.
- It's often cold, so overcoats are advisable.
- It is advisable to go by train.
- It may be advisable to go later.
- It is advisable for him to go.
- It is advisable for you to take the medicine.
- It is advisable for a man or woman to acquire an accomplishment.
- I had to learn the hard way that it is not advisable to drive your car when you're drunk.
- Most of the facilities are easily accessible with the local public transports, but these public transports are generally late and their cost is progressively increasing, so it is advisable to move by foot or by bicycle to save money and time.
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not advisable.
- IT IS ADVISABLE TO WORK IN A FUME CUPBOARD.)
- Measurement is advisable when acid base budgets are calculated.
- Twenty-four hour sampling is also advisable for the measurement of arsenic, cadmium and nickel concentrations.
- It would also be advisable to provide for these measures to be taken by destination.
- The Disciplinary Board shall also hear any person it deems advisable to summon.