- Airlift International (GH) Ltd.
- Airlift International (GH) Ltd
- There is verified evidence of serious safety deficiencies on the part of Airlift International (GH) Ltd certified in the Republic of Ghana.
- Amongst the undertakings resident at the site are NATO's Strategic Airlift Interim Solution (SALIS) and the Russian cargo carrier Tesis, which operates an air service to China.
- Airlift International (GH) Ltd and the competent authorities of Ghana were heard by the services of the Commission and the competent authorities of Germany and the United Kingdom on 18 August 2010.
- The authorities of the Democratic Republic of Congo have provided the Commission with evidence of the withdrawal of the Air Operator's Certificates of the following air carriers: African Business and Transportations, Air Charter Services, Air Plan International, Air Transport Service, ATO – Air Transport Office, Congo Air, Dahla Airlines, DAS Airlines, Espace Aviation Services, Funtshi Aviation Service, GR Aviation, JETAIR – Jet Aero Services, Kinshasa Airways, Okapi Airways, Scibe Airlift, Shabair, Trans Service Airlift, Waltair Aviation, Zaire Aero Service (ZAS).
- The competent authorities of the United Kingdom communicated to the Commission that it adopted on 29 July 2010 an immediate operating ban on the whole fleet of Airlift International (GH) Ltd, due to the number of serious and major findings observed during the ramp inspection as well as the crew's disregard for the applicable flight time limitations.
- In addition, the United Kingdom submitted on 29 July 2010 to the Commission a request to update the Community list in accordance with Article 4(2) of Regulation (EC) No 2111/2005, and as prescribed by Article 6 of Regulation (EC) No 473/2006, in view of imposing an operating ban to the European Union on the whole fleet of Airlift International (GH) Ltd.
- Taking into account the actions taken by the air carrier to date, and on the basis of the common criteria, it is assessed that Airlift International (GH) Ltd should be included in Annex B to allow operations exclusively with the aircraft with registration mark 9G-TOP.
- There is verified evidence of serious safety deficiencies on the part of Airlift International (GH) Ltd certified in the Republic of Ghana. These deficiencies have been identified by the United Kingdom during a ramp inspection performed under the SAFA programme .