- small bushy deciduous tree native to Asia and North Africa having pretty pink blossoms and highly prized edible nuts enclosed in a hard green hull; cultivated in southern Australia and California
- I read about almond paste containing carcinogens.
- The almond trees are in bloom.
- Aliens are often depicted with dark, almond-shaped eyes.
- Her dark, almond-shaped eyes were remarkably beautiful.
- I sure wouldn't mind a sip of some fine almond liqueur right now.
- This is just a strawberry, caramelized almond and spinach salad with an apple cider vinaigrette.
- PEG-60 ALMOND GLYCERIDES Emulsifying
- PEG-20 ALMOND GLYCERIDES Emulsifying
- Almond alkyl amidopropyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride
- Almond, cherry, plum, apple, melon and pear.
- Almond amides, N,N-bis(2-hydroxyethyl)-
- Amides, almond, N-[3-(dimethylamino)-propyl]-
- Oils, almond, ethoxylated, 6 mol EO
- Amides, almond, N-[3-(dimethylamino)-propyl]-, N-oxide
- Row 28, Apricots — Prunus armeniaca L., row 29, Bitter almond — Prunus dulcis (Mill.)