- streven naar eer; ambitie; streven naar roem
- a strong drive for success
- a cherished desire
"his ambition is to own his own business"
- Tom has no ambition.
- He had ambition.
- Ambition drove him to murder.
- He is full of ambition.
- He has no political ambition.
- His ambition knows no bounds.
- He has a soaring ambition.
- She was consumed with ambition.
- That politician is full of ambition.
- He fell victim to his own ambition.
- His ambition made him work hard.
- She is contemptuous of your ambition.
- Ambition is one of his characteristics.
- Her heart was dominated by ambition.
- He is full of ambition for power.