- iets aangenaams, iets prettigs
- pleasantness resulting from agreeable conditions
- Civic-amenity services
- description of the public amenity values to be enhanced.
- Moss control on managed amenity turf and hard surfaces
- Moss control in amenity turf and golf greens
- description of the public amenity values of a Natura 2000 area or other high nature value area to be enhanced.
- Sales space does not include offices, storage and preparation rooms, workshops, staircases, cloakrooms and other amenity rooms.
- End-of-life instructions for the proper disposal of televisions at civic amenity sites or through retailer take-back schemes as applicable, which shall comply with Directive 2002/96/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council .
- However, the Agency shall not be subrogated to rights of compensation in respect of purely personal damage such as non-material injury, damages for pain and suffering or compensation for disfigurement and loss of amenity over and above the allowance granted for those headings under Article 68.