- information that can be used to attack or defend a claim or argument or viewpoint
"his admission provided ammunition for his critics"
- any nuclear or chemical or biological material that can be used as a weapon of mass destruction
- We're wasting ammunition.
- The factory produces ammunition.
- Save your ammunition.
- I don't waste ammunition.
- Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.
- The statistics gave ammunition to her argument.
- The hunter put ammunition in the gun.
- He only wanted guns and ammunition.
- We can't afford to waste any more ammunition.
- Mexican desperadoes during the early twenties were usually armed to the teeth with stolen firearms and ammunition.
- waste ammunition
- Waste ammunition
- Ammunition for naval warfare