a hard copal derived from an African tree
any of various resins or oleoresins
- He patterned his stage persona after anime characters.
- The common language of many anime is subtitles.
- Well then, does everybody know the anime called Mai Hime?
- The world without anime would be like a washing machine without Internet-access.
- Japanese anime these days is becoming more and more like pornography.
- Since I started wearing glasses myself, I started liking the anime where the protagonists wear glasses.
- Shinichirō Watanabe once considered making an anime about Christopher Columbus, but came to the conclusion that not even anime was expressive enough to properly portray the surreal greatness of Columbus's exploits.
- Wow, I saw a car painted with anime characters for real. I think it's the first time.
- Anime director Satoshi Kon died of pancreatic cancer on August 24, 2010, shortly before his 47th birthday.
- It’s an anime about a normal Japanese schoolboy who married his alien teacher. Things like this happen in Japan.
- When he saw my new haircut, he looked at me with eyes as big as an anime character's.
- I used to watch this anime a lot when I was a kid, but I can't quite remember what happened to the hero in the final episode.
- Looking at your eyes, I thought you must have been smoking crack, but then I realized you were an anime character.
- I like the one-sided view foreigners have of Japan. It makes me happy when ninjas, hentai anime, samurai and stuff like that come up.