- toestand van vijand te zijn
- a state of deep-seated ill-will
- the relation between opposing principles or forces or factors
"the inherent antagonism of capitalism and socialism"
- (biochemistry) interference in or inhibition of the physiological action of a chemical substance by another having a similar structure
- Sedation and premedication (and antagonism)
- Where effects of competition or antagonism are suspected, the sample should be re-tested using a different test.
- It should be noted, however, that enrichment of R. solanacearum can fail due to competition or antagonism by saprophytic organisms which are often simultaneously enriched.
- Biological compatibility must also be demonstrated for tank-mixtures, i.e. it must be shown that each plant protection product in the mixture performs as expected and that no antagonism occurs.
- The selective plating test is negative if no bacterial colonies are observed after six days or if no presumptive colonies typical of R. solanacearum are found, provided that no inhibition is suspected due to competition or antagonism by other bacteria and that typical R. solanacearum colonies are found in the positive controls.
- Where the proposed label claims include requirements or recommendations for use of the preparation with other plant protection products or adjuvants as a tank mix, and/or where the proposed label includes indications concerning the compatibility of the preparation with other plant protection products as a tank mix, those plant protection products or adjuvants must be physically and chemically compatible in the tank mix. Biological compatibility must also be demonstrated for tank-mixtures, i.e. it must be shown that each plant protection product in the mixture performs as expected and that no antagonism occurs.