- bang zijn voor iets wat staat te gebeuren.
- having a fear of something which is going to happen.
- (psychiatry) a relatively permanent state of worry and nervousness occurring in a variety of mental disorders, usually accompanied by compulsive behavior or attacks of panic
- a vague unpleasant emotion that is experienced in anticipation of some (usually ill-defined) misfortune
- Anxiety lined his face.
- They are free from care and anxiety.
- He waited for his son with anxiety.
- Her husband's illness caused her great anxiety.
- The bliss was often interrupted by anxiety.
- Her face was clouded with anxiety.
- She could not cope with anxiety.
- He tried to banish his anxiety.
- His face registered fear and anxiety.
- The boy caused his mother great anxiety.
- She has anxiety for your safety.
- His words delivered her from her anxiety.
- Her looks were suggestive of anxiety.
- Her anxiety almost drove her wild.
- The news added to his anxiety.