- able to attract interest or draw favorable attention
"He added an appealing and memorable figure to popular American mythology"
"an appealing sense of humor"
- It doesn't sound too appealing.
- She gave me an appealing look.
- I'm appealing on behalf of the famine victims.
- My mother says she doesn't find rock appealing.
- They are appealing for money to help refugees.
- Nothing is so appealing as the innocent face of a sleeping baby.
- My bed is looking so much more appealing at the moment.
- The president tried to make his case for war by subtly appealing to the electorate's deep-seated suspicion of Arabs.
- Child-appealing luminaires
- making food more visually appealing;
- The method of appealing and the time limit within which to appeal
- Lighters shall not be appealing to children younger than 51 months of age.
- ‘child-appealing lighter’ shall mean a lighter whose design resembles by any means to another object commonly recognised as appealing to, or intended for use by, children younger than 51 months of age.
- The method of appealing and the time limit within which to appeal will be specified in the decision.
- However, since the measure makes investments in certain companies (TEs) more appealing for investors, it may indirectly favour certain undertakings, namely TEs .