- boom die appels groeit; boom waaraan appels groeien
any tree of the genus Malus especially those bearing firm rounded edible fruits
- An apple tree provides an apple.
- Our apple tree is blooming.
- The apple tree has a beautiful blossom.
- The apple fell from the tree.
- An apple fell off the tree.
- Tom picked an apple from the tree.
- A ripe apple dropped from the tree.
- The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
- She was worn out, and leaned against the apple tree.
- Newton saw an apple fall off a tree.
- Tom is lying on the grass under an apple tree.
- I planted an apple tree in my garden.
- Tom cut some branches off the apple tree.
- I planted an apple tree in my yard.
- Tom planted three apple trees and a peach tree in his yard.