- He has an aptitude for painting.
- He has a remarkable aptitude for music.
- Your attitude, not your aptitude, determines your altitude.
- Genius is nothing but a great aptitude for patience.
- have aptitude for multidisciplinary cooperation.
- organise inter-laboratory aptitude tests (proficiency tests),
- Mechano-therapy appliances; massage apparatus; psychological aptitude-testing apparatus
- Mechano-therapy appliances; massage apparatus; psychological aptitude-testing apparatus:
- The veterinarian is to have aptitude for multidisciplinary cooperation.
- In addition, AFSSA, Nancy is to organise inter-laboratory aptitude tests (proficiency tests).
- Mechano-therapy appliances, massage apparatus, psychological aptitude-testing apparatus (excluding wholly stationary mechano-therapy apparatus)
- Every milk producer, processing plant and maturing plant fills in a ‘declaration of aptitude’, which is registered with the INAO.
- Driver holding CPC meeting the obligation of professional aptitude provided for by Directive 2003/59/EC until … [e.g.: 95.01.01.2012]
- evaluation of individual competence in the use of any required foreign language(s) or the aptitude to learn them
- Each operator lodges a ‘declaration of aptitude’ which is filed by the INAO and enables it to identify all the operators.