- de kunst en de leer van het ontwerpen en uitvoeren van bouwwerken
- the discipline dealing with the principles of design and construction and ornamentation of fine buildings
"architecture and eloquence are mixed arts whose end is sometimes beauty and sometimes use"
- an architectural product or work
- Tom loves architecture.
- I call architecture frozen music.
- Tom is majoring in architecture.
- Foreign countries have beautiful architecture.
- Valencia is famous for its unusual architecture.
- I still haven't finished the architecture course.
- I was deeply impressed by Roman architecture.
- They were making great progress in architecture.
- Bioclimatic is an ecological approach to architecture.
- Rome is famous for its ancient architecture.
- The architecture in this part of the city is ugly.
- What does it mean to develop a sound architecture?
- Sixty-four-bit software will not run on 32-bit architecture.
- Most computers these days are based on the von Neumann architecture.
- There was a lot of talk lately about the architecture of the new school.