- The fire that broke out last night was judged to be caused by arson.
- In Germany today, anti-violence rallies took place in several cities, including one near Hamburg where three Turks were killed in an arson attack on Monday.
- Deliberate cause or arson.
- Arson causing death or injury to persons
- Participation in a criminal organisation Terrorism Trafficking in human beings Sexual exploitation of children and child pornography Illicit trafficking in narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances Illicit trafficking in weapons, munitions and explosives Corruption Fraud, including that affecting the financial interests of the European Communities within the meaning of the Convention of 26 July 1995 on the protection of the European Communities' financial interests Organised or armed robbery Illicit trafficking in cultural goods, including antiques and works of art Swindling Racketeering and extortion Counterfeiting and piracy of products Forgery of administrative documents and trafficking therein Forgery of means of payment Illicit trafficking in hormonal substances and other growth promoters Laundering of the proceeds of crime Counterfeiting of currency, including the euro Computer-related crime Environmental crime, including illicit trafficking in endangered animal species and in endangered plant species and varieties Facilitation of unauthorised entry and residence Murder, grievous bodily injury Illicit trade in human organs and tissue Kidnapping, illegal restraint and hostage-taking Racism and xenophobia Illicit trafficking in nuclear or radioactive materials Trafficking in stolen vehicles Rape Arson Crimes within the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court Unlawful seizure of aircraft/ships Sabotage