(architecture) a form of artistic expression (such as writing or painting or architecture)
- Chinese calligraphy is considered an art form.
- Photography is now considered a new form of art.
- "Fiction" is not the same as "lying"; it is a literary art form.
- "Why are you duct-taping that cheeseburger to the wall?" "It's a form of art."
- Another form of art which was highly developed by them was sculpture.
- 20 digital versatile discs (DVDs) containing recorded works of ‘modern art’ in the form of images accompanied by sound.
- the expected environmental benefit is significantly higher than the improvement resulting form the general evolution of the state of the art in comparable activities;
- Cinematography is an art form contained on a fragile medium, which therefore requires positive action from the public authorities to ensure its preservation.
- a collection of printed reproductions of, for example, works of art or drawings, with a relative text, put up with numbered pages in a form suitable for binding into one or more volumes;
- Besides the obligation to transmit public service programmes of a specific content through radio and television, the public service definition of TV2 also includes the obligation to provide, through the Internet and the like, other services in the form of news coverage, general information, education, art and entertainment.
- The Commission finds that Germany has unlawfully implemented measures to grant State aid in the form of continuous coverage of deficits amounting to EUR 541859 to Hessische Staatsweingüter, in breach of Articles 87 and 88 of the EC Treaty. This aid benefited both the Betrieb gewerblicher Art and the GmbH.
- Thus, in particular, aid in the form of compensation for losses suffered in the past, engendered by the implementation of vocational training, the training institutions were entrusted with, given in the framework of the public educational system, would not constitute aid in the meaning of Art.87§1, according to Italy.
- Moreover, to the Italian authorities' mind, the newcomers would not be damaged by the aid allowed to the Italian agencies which are supposed to be already in trouble to serve their own area, as confirmed by the losses suffered in the past, the measure under examination was intended to compensate for. Thus, in particular, aid in the form of compensation for losses suffered in the past, engendered by the implementation of vocational training, the training institutions were entrusted with, given in the framework of the public educational system, would not constitute aid in the meaning of Art.87§1, according to Italy.