- dependent ascendant
- Ascendant relative of reference person (or of his/her spouse or cohabiting partner)
- if you are an ascendant of the deceased (parent, grandparent etc.), the
- Staff members shall be granted identical leave on the death of a spouse, of a direct descendant or of a direct ascendant.
- if you are an ascendant of the deceased (parent, grandparent etc.), the deceased person's ‘fiche individuelle’ (individual record from the register office),
- The fields marked with * shall not be filled in by family members of EU, EEA or CH citizens (spouse, child or dependent ascendant) while exercising their right to free movement.