- exert a force on (a body) causing it to approach or prevent it from moving away
"the gravitational pull of a planet attracts other bodies"
- I'll attract those guys.
- Flowers attract bees.
- Negative electrons attract positive electrons.
- She likes to attract attention.
- Children often cry just to attract attention.
- I did not want to attract attention.
- He tried to attract her attention.
- Tom didn't want to attract attention.
- Positive atomic nuclei attract negative electrons.
- You seem to attract that type!
- They attract customers by offering high-quality goods.
- Bit by bit, he could attract her with his behaviour.
- I want to build my corporate site to attract customers.
- Coral reefs attract a variety of beautiful marine life.
- The peacock's beautiful tail helps it attract females.