- I can't authorize that.
- I authorize my workers to leave early.
- I cannot authorize Ken to go abroad.
- You authorize your children to watch bad movies.
- They authorize their children to play with dirt.
- You authorize your workers to smoke in the office.
- They authorize Muslim workers to leave early in Ramadan.
- Would you authorize me to record this conversation?
- We authorize the workers to take company cars home.
- It's the first time I authorize my workers to leave early.
- It's the last time I authorize the made to drive my car.
- Under Article 24 of the Directive, the Authority alone may authorize derogations from those provisions.
- In particular, the Authority will continue to authorize regional aid and environmental aid in accordance with the respective guidelines.
- The manufacturer shall authorize modifications if these modifications are necessary for the diagnosis, servicing, inspection, retrofitting or repair of the vehicle.
- Commission Decision 95/340/EC  draws up a provisional list of third countries from which Member States authorize imports of milk and milk-based products.