- No one can avert death.
- Skillful diplomacy helps to avert war.
- such arrangements would be likely to avert the possibility of legal proceedings concerning such default; and
- Measure 6: On 5 October 1992 the THA granted a loan of DEM 4,2 million to avert insolvency.
- Consequently, the Commission considers that these measures can avert the risk of excessive distortions of competition within the meaning of points 38 to 40 of the restructuring guidelines.
- In order to avert that danger, it is therefore necessary to take appropriate precautionary measures, but without precluding the conclusion of long-term contracts.
- The safety facilities and the security measures carried out correspond to obligations for airport operators arising from national legislation, namely the Aviation Security Act (LuftSiG), as well as the Air Traffic Act (Luftverkehrsgesetz, hereinafter: LuftVG) and the recommendations of the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) regarding measures to avert danger to aviation in the planning, construction and operation of commercial airports.