- an overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration
"he stared over the edge with a feeling of awe"
- I am immediately in awe of you!
- They watched the solemn ceremony in the church with awe.
- Benjamin called the sense of awe and reverence experienced before a great work of art "aura".
- With deep and reverent awe I replaced the candelabrum in its former position.
- Argyrosomus hololepidotus Geelbek croaker AWE Atractoscion aequidens
- In addition, the carrier and the competent authorities of Kazakhstan failed to provide evidence that the continuing airworthiness and maintenance of the aircraft of type Boeing B-737-522 and B-757-204 registered in Lithuania (registration marks: LY-AWE, LY-AWD, LY-FLB and LY-FLG) is done in accordance with applicable European regulations.