someone who is no longer popular
- Please ensure you always include a link-back in your replies. ">>" in plain ASCII + number (e.g. >>1).
- Recently my brother in law, artillery major Y, came back from a three year trip in Paris. Surrounded by a great number of souvenirs he had brought back, we heard tales of his travels.
- You say that you're afraid of being disliked by other people, but you have some people that you dislike yourself, don't you? Arithmetically speaking, there are an equal number of people who you don't like that don't like you back. I'm not saying that if you end your dislike of someone, someone else will stop disliking you as well; it's just that you can't change the fact that if you dislike someone, then someone else dislikes you as well. Your life will go much smoother if you just give up and accept that truth.
- Number of banknotes processed on back-office banknote sorting machines run by credit institutions
- Number of staff-operated back-office banknote sorting machines run by other professional cash handlers
- Number of banknotes sorted as unfit on back-office banknote sorting machines run by credit institutions
- Number of banknotes processed on back-office banknote sorting machines run by other professional cash handlers
- In 2003 the number of copies sold daily has fallen back to the 1984 level;
- Number of banknotes sorted as unfit on back-office banknote sorting machines run by other professional cash handlers
- At regular intervals, a credit institution shall conduct such back-testing on a number of representative counterparty portfolios (actual or hypothetical).
- Poland’s economic performance is held back by a number of interconnected structural problems, a low level of labour productivity and low utilisation of the workforce.
- in the case of a head restraint incorporated in the seat back, in front of the approval number, the number of this Regulation, the letter ‘R’ and a dash.
- Where a Chamber to which a case has been assigned refers the case back to the Court under Article 44(4), in order that it may be reassigned to a formation composed of a greater number of Judges, that formation shall include the members of the Chamber which has referred the case back.’;
- The manufacturer shall declare the normal parameter conditions under which the regeneration process occurs (soot load, temperature, exhaust back-pressure, etc.) and its duration based on the number of cycles (nr).
- The multiplication factor shall be increased by a plus‐factor of between 0 and 1 in accordance with Table 1, depending on the number of overshootings for the most recent 250 business days as evidenced by the institution's back‐testing.