- an accumulation of jobs not done or materials not processed that are yet to be dealt with (especially unfilled customer orders for products or services)
- Thanks to you, the backlog of tedious work has been completed.
- Address the problem of backlog in courts.
- Make headway in reducing the case backlog in courts.
- Decrease the backlog of cases in all courts.
- Shorten the duration of bankruptcy procedures, clear the backlog of accumulated bankruptcy procedures and reduce the backlog of companies which are bankrupt but not dissolved.
- Eliminate the backlog of payment arrears of taxes and social security contributions.
- Substantially reduce the current backlog and ensure the timely execution of court sentences.
- Reduce the backlog in courts and further increase the efficiency and professionalism of courts.
- Reduce the backlog of cases and the enforcement of civil court decisions.
- Substantially reduce the case backlog in courts and ensure an acceptable length of judicial proceedings,
- Make progress in dealing with the backlog of cases before the courts.
- Continue implementation of judiciary reform, including training, and take measures to reduce further the backlog of cases in all courts.
- Address the problem of backlog in courts. Take measures to ensure proper and full execution of court rulings.
- Improve the country's attractiveness for domestic and foreign direct investors. Shorten the duration of bankruptcy procedures, clear the backlog of accumulated bankruptcy procedures and reduce the backlog of companies which are bankrupt but not dissolved.
- Reinforce the independence and accountability of the judicial system and improve its effectiveness, including by reducing the backlog of cases.