- a stringed instrument of the guitar family that has long neck and circular body
- I'd like to learn how to play the banjo.
- I hear you're good at playing the banjo.
- To become a professional banjo player, you need to spend thousands of hours practicing.
- A gentleman is someone who knows how to play the banjo and doesn't.
- We want Tom to play a song or two for us on his banjo.
- Tom continued to play his banjo even after everybody asked him to stop.
- If you want to sound like a native speaker, you must be willing to practise saying the same sentence over and over in the same way that banjo players practise the same phrase over and over again until they can play it correctly and at the desired tempo.
- If you want to sound like a native speaker, you must be willing to practice saying the same sentence over and over in the same way that banjo players practice the same phrase over and over until they can play it correctly and at the desired tempo.
- The banjo bolt shall comply with DIN 7643.
- The couplings must be of the crimp-fitting type and made up of a hose-coupling or banjo bolt.