- a periodic statement prepared by a bank for each client
"I wish my bank statement arrived earlier in the month"
- The bank provides an annual statement.
- The candidate nominated as President of the European Central Bank shall be invited to make a statement before the committee responsible and answer questions put by members.
- The Housing and Commercial Bank, of which the GOK has a 20 % share, admitted government direction in its credit decisions in a sworn statement to the US SEC .
- The President of the European Central Bank shall be invited to attend meetings of the committee responsible at least four times a year to make a statement and answer questions.
- The Commission also called on Austria to provide detailed information (e.g. comparative figures for the banking sector) in support of its statement that, before the difficulties materialised, BB did not have too many staff and did not spend too much on materials, with the result that the opportunity and the need for the bank to reduce staff numbers were limited.
- It contains an implicit statement regarding future development of the Bank and thereby provides a significant picture of the overall payment default risk. The FSR of BAWAG-PSK of ‘E+’ would correspond to a baseline risk assessment rated from B1 to B3.
- “Cash in convertible currency, travellers cheques, cheque books over a foreign exchange bank account, credit cards with a statement of account dated no more than 2 days before the request of visa or any other method proving the existence of adequate financial resources may be accepted as a proof of financial means”.
- In particular they may require the applicant to undergo an interview in person or by telephone, to provide proof of financial means (bank statement), supply a document confirmation of working relationship or the written consent of both parents in case of minors.
- Austria explained that Moody's Financial Strength Rating (hereafter FSR)  would be an appropriate indicator of the financial situation of BAWAG-PSK, because the FSR is only based on the financial ability of the company to perform without any external support. It contains an implicit statement regarding future development of the Bank and thereby provides a significant picture of the overall payment default risk.
- The international reserves template is a monthly statement of the reserve assets, other foreign currency assets and reserve-related liabilities held by NCBs and the ECB following the presentation of the joint IMF/Bank for International Settlements (BIS) template on ‘International Reserves and Foreign Currency Liquidity’.
- In 1993 the Land of Berlin issued a statement to the Deposit Guarantee Fund of private German banks regarding Berliner Bank AG, which had in the meantime merged with BGB, to the effect that, according to the German authorities, the risk of liability on the part of the Land of Berlin towards the Deposit Guarantee Fund was not, however, ruled out.
- In particular, the required statistical information concerning the central bank balance sheet is further defined in the bridging tables for money and banking statistics as laid down in Annex I. The ECB, for statistical reporting purposes, derives data from its own balance sheet, corresponding to the data derived by the NCBs from their own balance sheets. As compilers of their own balance sheets, the NCBs shall follow the procedure laid down in Annex II in their regular monitoring of the consistency between the Eurosystem’s end-month aggregated balance sheet for statistical purposes and its weekly financial statement and in their regular reporting to the ECB of the outcome of their monitoring.