- het overboeken van geld; overschrijving naar een andere rekening; het storten van geld
- a document ordering the payment of money; drawn by one person or bank on another
- Enclosed is a copy of the bank transfer receipt.
- We will make the payment by bank transfer.
- Could I please receive by monday, by FAX or email's attachment, a proof of the bank transfer for the payment.
- Payment via bank transfer must be made within 24 hours.
- You can make your payment via an online bank transfer.
- the bank account to which the transfer should be made.
- If you wish to be paid by bank transfer, please give the necessary bank details.
- Codes: 01 By bank transfer 02 By credit card 03 Collection by court from claimant's bank account
- The Central Bank of Cyprus and the Central Bank of Malta shall transfer cash to the ECB to such accounts as are specified by the ECB.
- Payments shall, as a general rule, be made through a bank account, preferably by bank transfer or, where good grounds exist, by cheque.
- The Central Bank of Cyprus and the Central Bank of Malta shall give instructions for the transfer of cash to the ECB on the settlement date.
- The transfer, for example, of information containing personal data, bank secret or any business secret is not allowed.
- The transfer of information containing personal data, bank secret, securities secret and/or business secret is not allowed.
- ‘Interbank funds transfer systems (IFTSs) are included, whether managed by a central bank or a private operator.
- Cheques and bank transfer orders shall bear two signatures, one of which must be that of the accounting officer.