- We're having a barbecue.
- I love barbecue.
- Tom is in charge of the barbecue.
- I also want to have a barbecue.
- We'll have a barbecue at the beach.
- The men are having a barbecue.
- How about holding a barbecue party next Sunday?
- How about having a barbecue party next Sunday?
- I haven't had a barbecue for a long time.
- Yesterday we had a good evening with my brothers and friends, and a very nice barbecue.
- After he was drunk in the beef barbecue restaurant, he had vomited around over.
- It's OK with me if we barbecue, but I don't like it when smoke gets in my eyes.
- We had a great evening yesterday with my brother and and friends, and the barbecue was very good, too.
- The best thing about that place is the barbecue area where they supply you with everything you need.
- So we're gonna have a barbecue party. Tell your parents that my parents are gonna be there.