gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden rods supported on uprights
- Monkey bars are dangerous.
- Nothing bars our way.
- Who invented karaoke bars?
- He was thrown behind bars.
- Convenience stores sell candy bars.
- They broke away the bars.
- Tom doesn't go to bars.
- She was thrown behind bars.
- I want Tom behind bars.
- The police will put you behind bars.
- There go the twelve bars blues.
- Who buried the gold bars here?
- Tom disapproved of Mary singing in bars.
- Tom spent a few years behind bars.
- The girl exercised on the parallel bars.