- decorate by sewing beads onto
"bead the wedding gown"
- form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
- string together like beads
- He drew a bead on a stag at bay.
- Achieving a nice weld bead is not within everyone's reach!
- A bead of sweat started forming on his brow.
- The old woman fingered each bead of her rosary with deep devotion.
- PLY BEAD
- bead damage;
- CARCASS BEAD
- damaged or broken bead;
- BEAD RIM WIDTH (A)
- circumferential cracking above the bead;
- damaged or broken bead core;
- corroded steel cord or bead wire.
- bead damage other than minor “rubber” only damage;
- “Bead to bead” — replacement of the tread and renovation of the sidewall including all or part of the lower area of the tyre.