a market characterized by falling prices for securities
- The dormant holdings bear interest at normal market rates.
- Apparatus placed on the market should bear the ‘CE’ marking attesting to compliance with this Directive.
- Toys made available on the market shall bear the CE marking.
- The measure relieves Alas Slovakia, s.r.o. of costs it would have to bear under normal market conditions.
- Similarly, investments in insurance products bear a market risk , while for the deposit with the Treasury (or private borrower) the market risk is of limited relevance.
- The loans do not bear interest, thus conferring an advantage on companies receiving them over companies that have to finance their projects on market terms.
- In addition, all wood placed on the market in packs shall also bear a label stating ‘Wear gloves when handling this wood.
- The measure would relieve the beneficiary of the aid from costs which it would have had to bear under normal market conditions.
- In addition, all wood placed on the market in packs shall also bear a label stating “Wear gloves when handling this wood.
- In addition, the ability of small and medium-sized enterprises to bear such costs is often restricted by capital market imperfections.
- Market forces alone are thus sufficient to push the company to undertake this restructuring of production and to bear the cost of the correlated training activities.
- However, this corresponds to normal risks any market player on the electricity generation market would need to bear, including in the case of sales in the form of standard spot or forward markets.
- The measure would relieve the beneficiary of the aid from costs which it would have had to bear under normal market conditions. It would therefore provide an advantage to Glunz&Jensen s.r.o. over other companies.
- No Member State may prohibit the placing on the market of roll-over protection structures or their tractor attachment on grounds relating to their construction if they bear the EC component type-approval mark.
- Loans on advantageous terms improve the financial situation of the recipient of the aid, releasing it from costs that it would otherwise have to bear if it were to set up a market penetration programme without state intervention.