a member of an indigenous people of northern Africa
a cluster of related dialects that were once the major language of northern Africa west of Egypt; now spoken mostly in Morocco
- Is your wife Berber?
- Pfirsichbaeumchen writes in Berber.
- I am teaching Berber.
- Pfirsichbaeumchen learnt the Berber alphabet.
- Tom is pronouncing Berber words.
- But Berber will never die.
- I am singing in Berber.
- Pfirsichbaeumchen wants to learn Berber.
- Pfirsichbaeumchen knows some words in Berber.
- Have you ever spoken in Berber?
- How do you translate "Pfirsichbaeumchen" into Berber?
- I translated all her sentences in Berber.
- They can speak both Berber and Arabic.
- I speak Berber to my teacher.
- Why don't you write it in Berber?