a sweet tasting alkaloid that occurs in sugar beets
- TALLOW BETAINE
- Betaine glucuronate
- cloral betaine
- anhydrous betaine 95,8
- PALMITAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE pendecamaine
- Betaine glucuronate NOT APPLICABLE
- MILKAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE 188550-53-0
- Anti-infectious agents/Antibiotics Betaine NOT APPLICABLE
- DIMETHICONE PROPYL PG-BETAINE Antistatic/surfactant/hair conditioning
- Betaine may not be placed on the Community market as food or food ingredient.
- Betaine is not a vitamin or a provitamin of heading 2936.
- Not for use in animals from which eggs are produced for human consumption. Anti-infectious agents/Antibiotics Betaine
- In their initial assessment report, Finland’s competent authorities came to the conclusion that betaine may be placed on the market.