- red fishes of American coastal tropical waters having very large eyes and rough scales
- Bigeye tuna
- Bigeye tunny
- Bigeye Tuna
- Bigeye tunas (Thunnus obesus)
- Bigeye tuna BET
- Species Bigeye tuna
- Bigeye, bluefin, swordfish
- Bigeye tunas (Thunnus obesus):
- Bigeye tuna (all areas)
- Minimum size for bigeye tuna
- Those management plans shall include strategies to limit the interaction with juvenile bigeye and yellowfin tuna.
- Imports of Atlantic bigeye tuna originating in Bolivia, Cambodia, Equatorial Guinea, Georgia and Sierra Leone are currently prohibited by Regulation (EC) No 827/2004 .
- By way of derogation from the provisions of Article 6 and Annex IV of Regulation (EC) No 973/2001, the minimum size of bigeye tuna is abolished.
- At its Annual Meeting in June 2005, the Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission (IATTC) adopted catch limitations for yellowfin tuna, bigeye tuna and skipjack tuna, and technical measures as regards the treatment of by-catches.
- In order to protect the bigeye stock, in particular juvenile fish, fishing by purse seiners and baitboats shall be prohibited during the period and in the area specified in point (a) and (b) below;