- the branch of molecular biology that studies the use of microorganisms to perform specific industrial processes
"biotechnology produced genetically altered bacteria that solved the problem"
- Torrent Gujarat Biotech Ltd
- KDL Biotech Ltd
- Torrent Gujarat Biotech Ltd, Ahmedabad,
- KDL Biotech Ltd (formerly Kopran Ltd), Mumbai,
- 17,3 % for KDL Biotech Ltd, Mumbai (TARIC additional code: A580),
- 28,1 % for Torrent Gujarat Biotech Ltd, Ahmedabad (TARIC additional code: A583),
- Note 2: If more sensitive silver staining (e.g. Silver Staining Kit, Protein, Pharmacia Biotech, Code No 17-1150-01) is preferred, plasmin-treated casein samples have to be diluted to 5 mg/ml.
- The European Parliament requested, in its resolution on life sciences and biotechnologies of 21 November 2002 , that the Commission should identify how to overcome the issue of insufficient funding regarding biotech start-ups and asked the European Investment Bank to give favourable consideration to follow-up actions.