- blauwe kleur, in het spectrum gelegen tussen groen en indigo
- blue color or pigment; resembling the color of the clear sky in the daytime
- The ocean's supposed blueness comes entirely from the sky.
- The ocean's blueness comes from the same atmospheric conditions that make the sky blue.
- I just want to hop into my boat and sally forth into the great blueness.
- He devoted a whole poem to the blueness of his victim's eyes, which the two policemen read out loud to one another through hysterical, tearful laughter.