body of work
body of work
- de werken van een schrijver; al het werk v.e. kunstenaar; kunstwerk
the total output of a writer or artist (or a substantial part of it)
- Years of farm work has hardened his body.
- A strike is a mass refusal to work by a body of employees.
- Every child who learns, and every man who finds work, and every sick body that's made whole - like a candle added to an altar - brightens the hope of all the faithful.
- specification of the body or bodies responsible for the audit work;
- when the door is closed no part of the retractable step shall project more than 10 mm beyond the adjacent line of the body work;
- Without prejudice to Article 287 of the Treaty, the members shall not disclose any information acquired by them in the course of their work for the Conciliation Body.
- The work of driving examination must be monitored and supervised by a body authorised by the Member State, to ensure correct and consistent application of assessment.
- Simultaneous pursuit of the goals of safety and interoperability requires substantial technical work which must be led by a specialised body.
- The various programmes (for example ‘Body Planning Engineer’, ‘Finance Analyst’, ‘General Assembly Planning Engineer’) combine learning and work experience under the supervision of a mentor.
- Duplication of work between the conformity assessment of the safety management system as required by Directive 2004/49/EC, the conformity assessment carried out by a notified body or a national body as required by Directive 2008/57/EC and any independent safety assessment carried out by the assessment body in accordance with this Regulation, shall be avoided.
- body work, chassis parts or other components, such that, by virtue of their shape and characteristics, these elements can be regarded as totally or partially fulfilling the function of the RUPD.
- Given the positive experience with that forum and the Commission's continuous need for such a body, the continuation of the work of that forum should be laid down in a formal act.
- The work of driving examiners must be monitored and supervised, by a body authorised by the Member State, to ensure correct and consistent application of fault assessment in accordance with the standards laid down in this Annex.
- The notified body shall participate in, or ensure that its assessment personnel is informed of, the relevant standardisation activities and the activities of the notified body coordination group established pursuant to Article 29 and apply as general guidance the administrative decisions and documents produced as a result of the work of that group.
- The investigating body may combine its tasks under this Directive with the work of investigating occurrences other than railway accidents and incidents as long as such investigations do not endanger its independence.