- goudbruin metaal
- an alloy of copper and tin and sometimes other elements; also any copper-base alloy containing other elements in place of tin
- made from or consisting of bronze
- give the color and appearance of bronze to something
"bronze baby shoes"
- He won a bronze medal.
- She won a bronze medal.
- We won the bronze medal.
- Bronze is composed of copper and tin.
- They cast bronze into a statue.
- The statue was cast in bronze.
- The bronze statue was broken into pieces.
- They set up a bronze statue of the hero.
- The bronze statue looks quite nice from a distance.
- The completion of the bronze statue did credit to the sculptor.
- How do you like this bronze figure I picked up in my travels?
- Seahenge is a Bronze Age monument located near Holme-next-the-Sea in Norfolk.
- Bronze-ware is largely made from alloys of brass and tin.
- The Bronze Age before after the Iron Age, but after the Stone Age.
- An ancient bronze mirror studded with glass beads was discovered in the tomb looted by the robbers centuries ago.