- English poet and husband of Elizabeth Barrett Browning noted for his dramatic monologues (1812-1889)
- English poet best remembered for love sonnets written to her husband Robert Browning (1806-1861)
- Progress, man’s distinctive mark alone, Not God’s, and not the beasts’.(Robert Browning)
- sound, produce affected by rotting, severe browning in the stalk or deterioration such as to make it unfit for consumption is excluded,
- Browning of the vascular tissue may develop and tuber symptoms at this stage are similar to those of brown rot caused by Ralstonia solanacearum.