to budget for
calculate enough money for; provide for in the budget
- No one will vote for the budget.
- We need a budget for our family.
- I have to set up a budget for sales promotion.
- We'll have to double our budget for next year.
- They labored over the budget for the fiscal year 1997.
- My boss rejected the budget for the new project.
- The House cut the budget for foreign aid.
- Japan's national budget for a new fiscal year is normally compiled in December.
- A huge federal budget deficit has been plaguing the American economy for many years.
- Medicaid, a program originally created to provide medical care for poverty-level women and children, today spends almost a third of its budget on elderly people.
- A budget is a plan or schedule adjusting expenses during a certain period to the estimated or fixed income for that period.
- Initial budget 2004 and budget for 2005
- BUDGET FOR SUPPORT PROGRAMMES
- Budget for the measure
- Budget for training