the expense of maintaining property (e.g., paying property taxes and utilities and insurance); it does not include depreciation or the cost of financing or income taxes
- Budget items that received priority are education, social security and other fields that are closely related to people's lives.
- the necessary items for a budget regarding the different options,
- For EAFRD budget line 05040501, the budget sub-items must be given according to Annex IV.
- Does the condition of territorial coverage apply to certain specific items of the production budget?
- The budget shall be subdivided into titles (budget headings), chapters, articles and items according to the nature or purpose of the revenue or expenditure.
- Services procurements should be financed under budget items 17 03 01 01 and 17 01 04 02.
- The beneficiary must also indicate the percentage of the laboratory’s total consumables budget accounted for by the different items.
- ‘Services procurements should be financed under budget items 17 03 01 01 and 17 01 04 02.
- The same shall apply, with the agreement of the other Presidency, to the chairing of Council meetings at the time when the said budget items are discussed.
- All items of revenue and expenditure of an ERIC shall be included in estimates to be drawn up for each financial year and shall be shown in the budget.
- All items of revenue and expenditure of the Centre shall be included in estimates based on a costed annual work programme to be drawn up for each financial year and shall be shown in the budget.
- The report referred to in paragraph 1 shall give an account, inter alia, of the rate of implementation of the appropriations together with summary information on the transfers of appropriations among the various budget items.’;
- All items or revenue and expenditure of the Centre shall be included in estimates to be based on a costed annual work programme to be drawn up for each financial year and shall be entered in the budget.
- This is partly due to the statistical revisions, carried out in cooperation with Eurostat to apply correctly the ESA 95 statistical system, and to expenditure overruns associated with the organisation of the Olympic Games, as well as to overruns in some other spending items and shortfalls in certain revenue items, which had not been correctly estimated in the 2004 budget,
- Revenue earmarked for a specific purpose, such as income from foundations, subsidies, gifts and bequests, and revenue from the Member States, non-member countries or miscellaneous bodies for the implementation of programmes funded by sources other than the general budget of the European Communities (hereinafter the general budget), constitutes revenue assigned to specific items of expenditure.