- It's fun to build a snowman in winter.
- The Allies continued to build up their forces in France.
- If you are going to build something in the air it is always better to build castles than houses of cards.
- Those birds build their nests in the summer and fly to the south in the winter.
- What does it cost to build a new house in this neighborhood?
- And in a moment we smashed up, what it had taken us years to build.
- Martian colonists initially opted to build habitats underground and in domed enclosures.
- His brother wants to build himself two nice new houses in your garden.
- Our company is planning to build a new chemical plant in Russia.
- It is in the nature of birds to fly and build nests.
- To believe that an unexpected big fortune will come your way is to build a castle in Spain.
- I bought a small lot on the hillside in Southern France where I plan to build a retirement home.
- If I had all the time in the world, I'd build a boat and sail to Fiji.
- It is foolish of you to build a castle in the air while forgetting to drive in pilings for its foundation.
- You must go in the knowledge that sooner rather than later the great avenues will re-open through which free men will pass to build a better society.