activity undertaken as part of a commercial enterprise
- Recession is a temporary falling off of business activity during a period when such activity is generally increasing.
- Depression is a period marked by slackening of business activity, widespread unemployment, falling prices, and wages, etc.
- Insurance business means insurance activity including brokerage and reinsurance activity.
- In September 2005 a business started a coffee roasting activity.
- TB currently has four subsidiaries with significant business activity:
- Any activity by the FVC taken after the securitisation activity becomes foreseeable means taking up business.
- It transpires that the activity conducted by the business also includes products under heading 040390.
- The bankrupt TB Group has been allowed to continue its business activity.
- Since 2003, the activity of CDP has been formally structured around two distinct business areas:
- The same business line equally applies to any associated ancillary activity;
- This activity is to supply the raw material to the coffee roasting business.
- a description of the applicant's business activity for which the goods and services are acquired;
- the farmer submitted a business plan for the development of his/her farming activity;
- Furthermore, LBB’s business activity would be critically influenced by two special factors.
- whose principal business or company objects do not consist of exercising an agricultural activity.