- type handelsonderneming
- the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments
- Every company has a firm business plan.
- We have no business relations with the firm.
- He began to transact business with the firm.
- International Business Machines Corporation, based in Armonk, New York, is the world's largest computer firm.
- The business plan of the new firm
- Name(s) or business name(s) of the firm or ship:
- Name(s) or business name(s) of the firm or ship: …
- the firm or that person carries on the same business as the client;
- Fourthly, the aid has to be restricted to the amount needed to keep a firm in business.
- A firm commitment to acquire a business in a business combination cannot be a hedged item, except for foreign exchange risk, because the other risks being hedged cannot be specifically identified and measured. These other risks are general business risks.
- the provision to the firm of advisory services, and other services which do not form part of the investment business of the firm, including the provision of legal advice to the firm, the training of personnel of the firm, billing services and the security of the firm's premises and personnel;
- According to their understanding they were not granted MET because of (i) the sales restrictions in the business license (‘BL’) and the AoA and (ii) the existence of a contract between a related firm and a 100 % State-owned firm.
- The credit institution's firm-wide risk assessment methodology must capture key business environment and internal control factors that can change its operational risk profile.
- Since the relationship between the supplier and the insolvent firm has a contractual basis, exceptionally the supplier may genuinely suffer from the loss of the business partner.
- Because the relations of the supplier to the insolvent firm have an exclusively contractual basis, he might genuinely suffer from the loss of a business partner.