- werkkamer van minister of hoge ambtenaar
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed
- He's out of the office because he's in Osaka on business.
- There was no damage to the office, or workers, and we're in business as usual.
- A clerk in the office is only a pawn in the game of big business.
- The usual business hours in this office are from nine to five.
- I have an important business to attend to in my office.
- I have important business to take care of in my office.
- After getting downsized he started off on a clean slate and started a business working out of a home office.
- Mr. Cauley's extremely dishonorable business conduct earned him high-fives and back-pats around the office and the bar.
- He was bored with his job, which made him pass his days closed in an office reflecting about the stock market, business and money.
- Office and business machines
- 82 Office administrative, office support and other business support activities
- Office administrative, office support and other business support activities
- Security and investigation services; services to buildings and landscape; office administrative, office support and other business support services
- Security and investigation activities; services to buildings and landscape activities; office administrative, office support and other business support activities
- Back-office services (including IT-services) are provided by KBC’s Shared Services and Operational Business Unit.