to buy back
buy what had previously been sold, lost, or given away
- I want to buy my bike back.
- I want to buy my house back.
- I want to buy my car back.
- It cost him five pounds to buy it back.
- No man is rich enough to buy back his own past.
- No one is rich enough to buy back his own past.
- Repurchase, reverse repurchase, buy/sell-back and sell/buy-back operations involving the foreign reserve assets of the ECB shall be documented using the following standard agreements:
- ‘securities financing transaction’ means an instance of stock lending or stock borrowing or the lending or borrowing of other financial instruments, a repurchase or reverse repurchase transaction, or a buy-sell back or sell-buy back transaction.
- Farmers who have participated in the tobacco quota buy-back scheme according to Regulation (EEC) No 2075/92 shall be entitled to either the single payment or the quota buy-back price.
- With regard to BAV’s 30 % stake in BFH, LfA will buy it back from BAV for EUR 15000.
- Moreover, as the investments concerned the leased property, its buy-back could be seen as part of the restructuring.
- The buy-back of hybrids, leading to an estimated positive impact on KBC’s core capital of EUR […] million.
- The CSC decided only whether all legal requirements for the tender offer to buy back the companys shares and for the expert valuation report were satisfied.
- amending Regulation (EC) No 2848/98 laying down detailed rules for the application of the quota buy-back programme in the raw tobacco sector
- Moreover, with a view to the implementation of the single payment scheme, the payment period for the buy-back price should be kept to a minimum.